Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A family blog to keep up with each other. Your son or daughter have a concert or event coming up, post it here so the family can know about it! Are you speaking in Church, do you need a babysitter, did you see a cool quote that others might like, blog it!
4 comments:
What's going on? It looks like Ivan doesn't like the way Joey's driving? Dad
What's going on? It looks like Ivan doesn't like the way Joey's driving? Dad
This time I'm logging in as me! Because I'm not PollyMom
Oh my gosh, those kids are so precious, every single one of them!
That pic of Ivan and Joey is so adorable! Ivan looks like he knows he's not supposed to be wearing pink.
I laughed...too cute
you know what's funny. Anyone of these kids could easily pass for siblings. They are all blonde blue eyed, and adorable. They almost look like they could have been the famous septuplets.
Post a Comment