Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Better Late than Never

Well, here is Ian, getting bigger everyday. I think he has some Cluff in him. When Emi and Ivan were this little, there was no doubt that they were David's kids. Believe it or not, he can already roll over, from his stomach to his back. He has done it several times since he was six weeks old. (By the way, this is Mom making this post. It may show up as Melodee because this is her computer.)
I'm not sure who took these pictures but I downloaded them on my camera and since I haven't seen them on anyone's blog I decided to do a better late than never of our Christmas Party. Sure did miss those who weren't there. Ty and Tiffany were great hosts and their house looks so festive. I felt like I was in a Christmas Wonderland.
This crazy post has taken me about an hour to do, maybe it's because I don't do it very often but you can't believe how many times I had to retype and redo the pictures because they came up wrong and my text wasn't were I wanted it. So if no one comments on my post, it will be a cold day in ____ before I do this again. (Well, just kidding, and the cold day will be in Mesa is what I was meaning :). You do believe me don't you?) Hey, Hobie, you have to post your swearing in. That was a pretty special thing and I would love to see the pictures.



















Well, all is well here in Sierra Vista, the kids are all asleep, Dad, Melodee and David are watching TV and the rat in running in her wheel. (Melodee and David have a hamster named Hammie) Hey, Susette, how do I get everyones blogs into the blogger dashboard so I can tell when someone is blogging? Gogey's and the Brookbank blogs aren't updated very often and I know it's because everyone has their own blogs. You could spend all day checking everyone's blogs.
Well, love you all, Mom

2 comments:

Polly mom said...

Hey, it did post as me, how did it know? Love you all.

Michael D said...

Look, I'm posting; and it will probably be a long time before I do it again.

We lost access to post on blogs at work, so now I can't do it on my breaks anymore.