Stacy needs someone to send her another invite to the blog because she can't get on to blog. I don't know who that may be, either Michael or Susette, so she can post to this blog. And to the rest of the family, please keep posting with pictures and checking to blog as well. Thanks, Brittany for keeping us informed about Hobie. Love you all, The MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These pictures are so cute. I love the outfits! Jaryn has grown so much! So has Jace. Cute Cute Cute!
Oh my stinkin' goodness. Stacy and Jason have quite the handsome boys and the most precious girl ever. I can't believe how grown up she looks. She doesn't look like she's going to be four, she's going on ten in that picture. I can't gush enough, try and stop me.
Stace-your're looking quite svelte in your family Christmas picture.
Jason- you're so handsome, I've always thought so.
Jensen- stop growing up! You're going to be sixteen! I thought I was sixteen! Quit it :)
James- I love your sweet face. You're such a good big brother.
Jacey Face- so so so so so handsome
Jaryn-Eryn- I'm so glad that you look so much like me :) j/k I love you little princess!
You have some adorable children over there!!! I love the Easter bonnet. She looks more and more like her mother every day. Course she has since day one.
Post a Comment