Thursday, January 31, 2008

Congratulations SisterMother

I heard that Susette is being awarded/recognized for all her contirbutions (time, talents, etc.) to the Scouting program(s), by the Scouting program. That is awesome and I just wanted to say congratulations. Evidently this is a BIG deal, because Kirk is jealous that he hasn't gotten anything. Nothing! Not even a pat on the back, or a way-da-go, or thanks for the help. (I think it's because they haven't finished the final mold for the addition to Mt. Rushmore, so don't think that you've been overlooked Kirk. :D!) I know that both of you guys have spent many hours and have had to forego family events because of some banquet or training seminar that you've been responsible for. It nice to see that one of you are getting recognized, but hey it's just like the elections, you don't elect just the person, you get the spouse as well. (yipee?) I am happy for you both!!!!!!
-Seriously and in all sincereity Congraulations Susette for all your hard work!
LOVE YA,
Stacy

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah, congrats (what Stacy said)!

What was the award you got?

Tiffany said...

Susette, whatever it is your doing you must be doing a great job. Congratulations!!!!

Hobie Brittany and the Boys said...

congrats! I'm glad your getting appreciated for all the hard work you put in!

CGray said...

Congratulations Susette! I'm very proud of you.

Susette 10e said...

Whhheellll, Thank you very much!

I'm almost embaressed to say what award I recieved. This year I was awared the Cub Scout Hall of Fame, which is a biggie, but last year was when I got the highest award that the district can give out. That was the one that made Kirk a little jelous.(can't spell pain killers) But, he has also recieved the Scoutmaster of the year, Scoutings Hall of Fame and last Saturday He was awarded the Unit Commissioner Hall of Fame. And then our District Executive let me know that I won the National Unit Commissioners Award. Go figure. I kinda got this one by default. The communitiy units that I'm over (the non-LDS) packs and stuff all earned something that the LDS ones don't do soooo, because I'm their UC, guess what!!? So I think that's everthing. So far. (Kirk did let me in on a little secret. President Thornock and Tony our District Executive, told Kirk they nominated me for the Silver Beaver, but because I've only been in scouting for 4 years, I didn't qualify) haah ahahhah heee. Kirk would have rolled over and died if I had.