

A family blog to keep up with each other. Your son or daughter have a concert or event coming up, post it here so the family can know about it! Are you speaking in Church, do you need a babysitter, did you see a cool quote that others might like, blog it!
9 comments:
Thanks for the pictures, they are absolutely adoorbell! I just don't see him enough and loved being with him last night. Oh, be sure that he see his Grandma's picture on this blog. Now that's a grandma. Love you all
Sorry, one more comment, don't forget to put the pics on the Brookbank blog. Abby would love seeing them and I'm sure the rest of the family too. I bet the WORLD would think his is cute too. :)
Actually it was me who posted the pictures...I was signed in under Michael's name. :)
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for sharing pictures. It kills me that I can't see him everyday. He is so handsome. Some pictures look like Michael did, (Well, at least how I remember him.)Jake is so 'pecial 'recious. (that the way we say special and precious.)
That is one good looking baby. He is so cute. That picture of Michael asleep and Jake looking like "Dad thinks I'm sleeping, little does he know that in a second I'm putting his hand in a bowl of warm water."
Is is such a good mix of the both of you, but those expressions are all Michael. Even that picture of Amanda holding Jake, it almost lookes like he's saying "Look I'm almost as tall as my mom!"
I love it I love it, keep em coming.
Oh that boy is so precious. I love to see pictures of my brandest newest nephew. Yeah, I see so much of Michael in him, that's so sweet.
Love you guys
Thanks for the pictures, he's always cute isn't he! I love the tiny stages.
Oh my gosh, he is getting more adorable everyday!! I don't know what either of you looked like when you were babies(Michael and Amanda) but I am definately seeing both of you when I look at him. There is nothing more precious then seeing him sitting on Micheals lap smiling, with those chunky legs proped up on his daddy.
Post a Comment