




Well it's been a few months since I've posted any pics...so here they are! Jake's right on the verge of crawling now, he'll get up on all fours and "rev his engine". He does what looks like an army combat crawl too. Still no teeth, and we're working on introducing baby food. He DOES NOT like bananas - they make him throw up, it's pretty gross and pitiful. He's very excited about his new babysitter! Starting next week his Aunt Brittany is going to watch him every other Friday for us. (Since Michael now works Mon - Fri) H0pe all is well with everyone!
Love,
Amanda
2 comments:
What a precious little boy. He was so good for us when we watched him for you. I especially love the picture of Jake and his bear and him asleep in the jumper and the sunglasses, oh heck I love them all!!
Love you
Jake's Alive! What a cuttie!! So, he doesn't like bananas? Trying new food is such an adventure and very amusing. At times I was surprised that any of my children grew, what with all the food on the chair and the floor and the wall. Enjoy it.
Post a Comment