Sunday, May 25, 2008

Murder Mystery Party

I was given a game that's a murder mystery with a luau theme. As part of the game, people are given parts and invitations to the party; they come dressed as their part and the scene is acted out at the party. (Everyone would have a script, but of course you could add your own comments throughout the dialog.) By the end of the night we'd figure out who the murderer was. Kind of like a more detailed/formal Mafia game. And dinner would be provided sometime as well. So, I thought this might be fun to do with all the brothers and sisters...and mom and dad too. There's 6 or 8 specific parts, and all of the additional people are "tourists" who are also trying to figure out who the murderer is. I just want to know who'd be interested in participating in something like this. If I can get a group of willing participants, I'll plan a date for it - so let me know if this sounds like fun to you!

amanda

3 comments:

CGray said...

Hey Amanda,

You can count on Casey and me coming. Sounds fun!!

Polly mom said...

I have heard of these games. Sounds fun for us. Sundays are good days for us but if you need a weekday we are available any day except Wed and Sat. I'll have to check the blog more often. On the other hand, does Sunday sound like a good day for a murder? Kidding of course, but that seems like the only day that Dad is not studying.

Tiffany said...

That sounds really fun, we would love to do it.