Jake had a great time on his 1st birthday! You can see he thoroughly enjoyed his cake...but not until Grandma Cluff fed him with a spoon. At first he was too civilized to eat with his hands - he squeezed it between his fingers and just looked at us like "What am I supposed to do with this?" But eventually he enjoyed the opportunity of eating his cake with his hands! A wagon and a battery operated 4-wheeler were the hit toys of the evening! He went back and forth pushing them and riding them - so much excitement!






1 comment:
That is the cutest boy who is one year old, I think I have ever seen. I love the one of him in the wagon with his hair blowing, so adorable. I guess I'm just going to have to come right over and kiss that face again. Parents look pretty cute themselves. Sure do love your precious family
Post a Comment