Thursday, July 9, 2009

Good news from the Grays

Hey everyone,

I don't know who goes on to check the family blog anymore, but I thought this would be the easiest way of telling you all that as of July 9, 2009 I am a certified teacher! I'm finished with it all, for at least a few years. Thanks to everyone for their kind words and support.

Love to all,

Chris

5 comments:

Hobie Brittany and the Boys said...

I'm so excited for you!

Rogers Family said...

Corn-grat-ulations! Miss Chris I always knew that you were certifiable;)

Polly mom said...

Don't you just love Stacy's clever comments? We are really proud of you Chris.

CGray said...

Yeah, she probably meant certifiably insane. Thanks Stace.

Rogers Family said...

Is that, "Thanks Stace"- with a smile, My sister has such a sense of humor or "Thanks Stace" as in, THANKS A LOT! I really don't think that was a nice thing to say, oh and by the way where is your college degree? Yeah that's right, I said it, the box that you check on "level of education you have received" is just a little tiny bit of college (IF THAT) where as I, ME the youngest sister of them all, has gone on to receive the highest so don't you sneer at me. HA HA ha. (Did I say that out loud)? -That's all I'm asking, A or B which one where you referring too.--I am really laughing right now I hope you are too. :D