Not to alarm anyone but I just got back from the doctor and he said I have a parasite. I went in to see him because I’ve been feeling really strange. I’ve been really tired and kinda sore. He said with this kind of parasite I should expect things to get worse before they get better. In previous cases, patients have nausea, weight gain, abdominal swelling and possible edema in their wrists and ankles.
I’d appreciate if you could keep us in your thoughts and prayers for the next few months. The doctor said I shouldn’t expect any permanent harm and that the parasite should be able to come out in about seven months.
The doctor’s office even gave us pictures of the parasite in case any of you are interested in that kind of thing.
The doctor is expecting a delivery date of 3/25/10.
Love to all,
Christi and Casey (+1)
P.S. We also have a video of our little one being squirmy on our blog so come check it out!
1 comment:
So Exciting!
Post a Comment