Hey family. Looks like we have a change in plans. Jason got a call on Monday and was offered a position at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. So we took it. Our plans to leave at the end July are still on but instead of TX and tornadoes we thought that beautiful Colorado would be better scenery. Plus, it is a lot closer and Southwest flies into Denver which is only an hour away from where we will be leaving. So that is a good thing or a bad thing, it all depends on who likes us and who doesn't. (He he he.)
P.S. Considering that this is the military, all locations and dates are subject to change depending on which way the wind is blowing. Rest assured I will keep you posted.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope the Colorado thing works out. That would be fun to visit you guys while you were living there. Who knows, after I graduate Casey and I could go anywhere. Although if I had a choice, I might choose England over Colorado.
That is wicked cool to be able to go to Colorado. We will be going there in the next year or two for our annual time share get away. We have never been there, but we know next to all the breweries, there is some scenery to behold.
Post a Comment