Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A family blog to keep up with each other. Your son or daughter have a concert or event coming up, post it here so the family can know about it! Are you speaking in Church, do you need a babysitter, did you see a cool quote that others might like, blog it!
7 comments:
I totally agree Brittany! I want to see the pictures too! I bet there were some real winners in the bunch.
Thanks again to the Tenneys for opening up their home to us for our family celebrations. I had so much that night. I wish we could do it again.
Fun, I had so much fun that night.
I agree, it was a lot of fun.
Thanks Susette and Kirk!
That was a fun night, I love being with family. Thanks for making the Christmas Season a little Brighter. Susette and Kirk thanks for the great hospitality!!!
We had a great time too! Thanks to everyone for making that a great weekend for us! Love Ya'll
Merry Christmas!
Well, thank you all. I'm just glad that we could do it. I love being with all my family and I hope we can do more things like this, formal or not. And by no means does that require me to be the host. I love doing it, but I know others do too. So if any of you get the bug, go for it. We just had so much fun on Halloween and then Thanksgiving, I wanted it to keep going and going.
About New Years, I'm not really gona a plan a family thing, Kirk and I were just throwing around some ideas, nothing in cement yet, cause we used to do a party annually for some friends in our ward in Vegas. Being that it's on Monday night we have to see what our friends can do. So of course either way we decide to go, any of you are always welcome.
I was talking to Stacy about our Noon Years Eve we had a few years ago, and how fun that was for the kids, just a thought.
Hope you see this because I haven't been able to get on the internet for some time. Dad has been blaming me for messing up the computer but he took it to Data Drs and they told him it wasn't the computer, it's the cable and I hadn't done anything to mess anything up but in the mean time I haven't been able to get on so, (finally, after that long explanation) it was a great party and your house looked so Christmasy and it was a blast. So, I'm game for any future family get togethers, wherever they may be. Thanks again, you party animals :D
Post a Comment