Here are some of the pictures from our Party. I hope you can all open the card and see them, if not let me know and I'll try to send them differently. Love ya, |
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A family blog to keep up with each other. Your son or daughter have a concert or event coming up, post it here so the family can know about it! Are you speaking in Church, do you need a babysitter, did you see a cool quote that others might like, blog it!
5 comments:
Just click on the underlined words in my post and it should link you there, I don't know why it did it that way, who knows.
You did a great job with the post you put on Gogey's. Put it on ours too just in case everyone isn't seeing Gogey's. Really cute
Never mind, it worked the second time I tried it. You know, it's a computer thing.
That is so cut Susette.
Ok, What I meant to say is, That is so CUTE Susette.
Post a Comment