Sunday, December 2, 2007

Updated Baby Pics!

Due to popular demand, here are some baby pictures!


















12 comments:

CGray said...

Those pictures are precious you guys!

I can't wait to see the boy. I can't believe the last time I saw him was when he was barely born! He'll be a mumf old when I see him next. I'll stay extra healthy so I can hold him, and I won't forget to wash my hands.

Love you guys

Susette 10e said...

Oh my gosh, he is so precious.
I'm loving those photos, where did you have them done? Looks like he is very happy with his family. Michael looks like he's been a dad forever. Fun isn't it?!

Susette 10e said...

Not that Amanda doesn't look like she's been a mother forever...
I'm sure you're loving every minute of it.

Rogers Family said...

Okay, he is the MOST precious baby I have EVER saw. My goodness!!! How can you guys stand it? You don't even have to TRY to love him. Look I'm doing it right now. See? It's not hard.

Rogers Family said...

But wait, I think that you missed a spot. (view, profile, angle,:D)

Tiffany said...

He already looks a little different from when I saw him in the hospital. He is very precious. The professional pics. are really good. You all look very happy.

David and Mel said...

He is pure heaven!
I can't wait to see him!
Love Ya!

Hobie Brittany and the Boys said...

I just talked to Amanda and I get to hold him first! Ha ha ha

Casey said...

Can I hold him next?

Casey said...

I mean Christi wants to hold him next.

Polly mom said...

The pictures are great. I already printed a couple of them and they are on the fridge! He will surely be the light of the party. You know why he is growing so fast? It's all those kisses! I say stop, so he can stay little longer but it is just impossible to not want to just chew on him. :D

Michael D said...

This is actually Amanda. Susette - the professional pics were taken by the mother of a co-worker, Tami Webb. The girls at work got me a gift certificate to have his newborn pics taken for my baby shower - fun idea, huh! We just took him to her house and she has a studio type set up there, but she'll meet people on location too. I can give out her number if anyone's interested.

And we've decided since there's such a high interest in holding Jake...we're going to start charging a fee - just kidding! :) I'll put Christi down as second in line to hold him, past that I'll let you guys hash out the order at the party :)
We'll see you all on Saturday!