Hello all. As you may have read already, I will be blessing Jake on Sunday, Jan. 6th.
Consider this an open invitation to all brothers and brothers-in-law that they are welcome to join in the circle if they so desire. If you don't want to participate in the circle, you are certainly welcome to still attend. If you don't want to attend, then I will assume you have a good reason. If you don't have a good reason, then I will tell Jake you don't like him.
Later,
Michael
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Jake has a very funny Daddy. The jokes up above are pretty funny too. You will probably need all the uncles in the circle to hold Jake up, he is getting sooooo big, I just can't believe it. (I'm using my baby talk). Please let me know what I can to do help with anything. Love ya
Hey Michael,
We will be ordaining Landen to be a Deacon that same Sunday. Our new church time is 10 am so I'm not sure if we will make it on time or not. We will do our best, but if we don't make it, we will come by for the luncheon afterwards. We really want to do both but when you have to choose, your own children come first.
Well, like I said: if you have a good reason then everyone is happy.
I have judged your reason to be acceptable, thus you are gracefully excused.
BTW, Sacrament meeting starts at 11:30
We'll be there! Do you need help with anything?
Casey and Christi will even be ditching their own church meetings to attend!
Post a Comment