O.k. so here's whats happening.
Everyone is bringing a Mexican dish, (Mom is bringing beans, Christi is bringing Salsa and Chips, Susette is doing spanish rice and drinks.) If the rest of you will post what you are thinking of bringing that would be great, so we can make sure we have all the bases covered.
Everyone is to bring a bag of candy (or more) that can be shared for the decorating of houses.
Everyone is now bringing 2 white elephant gifts. One silly and one from around the house that would be concidered nicer and usefull.
Whoo hoo I can't wait. See ya Saturday.
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
With my white elephants, it will be hard to tell which one is silly and which is not. Oh, well.
It won't be hard to tell with mine...doggy-doo boy repellent for growing girls, presented by protective fathers...anyone? anyone?
I think Hobie is going to make a chicken Chili! It's yummy!
I'll bring tortillas. Is anyone bringing fixins like (shredded cheese, salsa etc?)
What's this all your fussing about? You all LIVE in the area! You can see Jake WHENEVER YOU WANT BUT YOU CHOOSE NOT TO! Not my problem. So, the only reasonable thing to do is, I get to hold him first! Hee hee
LOOK OUT, JAKE, THE FAMILY IS COMIN TO GET YA! I guess Grandma will just have to save you from all the fuss. I'll hold you. JUST KIDDING. I have to admit, holding him is like holding a little piece of heaven. New babies are just full of heaven.
Alrighty now, I asked for food, and Britany and Melo, were the only ones that did what they were supposed to. I'm very excited abou the chili yum yum.
Anyway would Stac or Tiffanifanifany like to do the cheese????
And Michael, we've got plenty of the doggy-doo here.
I am bringing Ckicken Enchiladas, hope this is ok because but I have already bought everything.
Post a Comment