I do not know where this girl gets her attitude. Anyway I would like to make a "formal" invitation to all to come and
Tickle the Turkey with the Tenney's
We will be having the traditional Turkey dinner with all the fixin's. All you need to bring is your families and maybe a dessert that you would like to share. We usually serve dinner around 2 or so.
I will just need to know by the 21st how many places to set the table for.
I don't have any "baby" things anymore, so those of you precious miniature people who need special seating, your parents will have to bring that for you.
You can watch your beloved football games if you must and we will also have some games for the older crowd to play later on.
Hope so see all the fam!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Haha! ok, so I'nvading my OWN house!!! fuuuun...cool. Ya, everyone just come on over!!!!
P.S. (I get the attitude from my mom...)
As you know, we had to go to Sierra Vista so David could fix Dad's missing tooth. (I'll post a picture in a minute) You know we'll be there. Or, in other words, "Ya'll can count on us kin folk to be comin' for the fancy fixins') You'll get it when you see Dad.
That sounds like a lot of fun, and we would love to go, but we are already going to be eating Turkey with Amanda's family during that time. Bummer!
Thanks for the invite. We'll see if we can stop by and say hi later that day.
We'll come! I'll bring a dessert, is there anything else you'd like me to bring?
Britt will bring the dessert, I will bring my football watchin help with nothing, screamin at the tv self. See ya there.
Nope that's all you need bring! Just the sweet stuff, and a dessert.
(if you didn't catch the joke, sweet stuff meaning the children, and dessert meaning, the good stuff we eat)
I'm not so hot at the dessert stuff, but Casey and I make a killer mashed potato.
Well more than just one, but I liked how that sounded.
I make a killer lazy sack of football watching couch potato, I just like the way that sounded since I'm only a buck 35
Miss Chris,
They don't need a dancer they need food.
Everyone else, don't plan on us, because we are going to have our own special Thanksgiving pizza feast.
Hobie,
You are a riot.
Stace, I'm not going to dignify that with a comment
oh crap!
Post a Comment