Saturday, November 10, 2007

I am tired of hospitals

We have been here since Tuesday morning. I think it is time to go home.

Jake and Amanda are doing great. The little round-ball is eating like crazy, even the nurses are surprised.

4 comments:

Susette 10e said...

When do you get to take him home? I know that's when it really hit me, being home, no nurses to help, just our new little family. There's no going back now and who would want to?

Rogers Family said...

Amanda, You call if ever you need something. Don't worry about me being too far away, I am sure I speak for all of us, we are more than happy to help out. You just let me know what you need. We love you.

Susette 10e said...

I can do a dinner on Thursday if you would like.
Just let me know what you would like. My specialty is chicken so if your in the mood.... let me know.

Michael D said...

Thanks you two.

We got out of the hospital yesterday afternoon. I feel like I have been knighted as a father because I only got 3 hours of sleep last night. I could hardly hold my head up during 8:00 church today.

That is very nice of you to offer "sister mother", I'll let you know about that, because we might have some of the ward sisters bringing stuff by.