Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Guess you were right Michael

this is what he really looks like this is what he really looks like this is what he really looks like

this is fantasy island Zee plane Zee plane which michael you probably don't remember
I didn't remember this but I guess Joey was a little mushed when he was born and I didn't even notice. When I saw Jake I couldn't beleive how normal he looked. Ha ha

4 comments:

Polly mom said...

Joey would be normal too if it weren't for his silly dad.

Michael D said...

Did you photo shop that?

What is wrong with your stupid name like me said...

Yes you dork. I had a feeling you would think it was real.

Rogers Family said...

Hobie,
YOU LIERDO! (That's how we say wierdo in our house.) I think what Michael meant was, how did you do that? We know that Joey didn't look like that for real.