Hi, this is noneofyourbusiness. You all know me, but right now you may be confused at who I am. but that's just to dang bad, cause I'm not telling you! Well, I am going to put up a memorable post every day to inspire you all. Here is my post for 11-06
Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
Take this into consideration, all you men out there!
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Who is noneofyourbusiness, Susette?
I don't get it.
Huhhhhhhh?
If it was posted by Sister Mother and we all know who that is, I'm pretty sure it's Susette.
noneofyourbusiness, nice try, if you take a look at the post it says, Posted by Sister Mother. Huh! I wonder who that could be. I certainly look forward to our Daily Thought from Little Sis... oh I am sorry, noneofyourbusiness!
noneofyourbusiness is Kylie, right Kylie? Grandma knows EVERYTHING. heee heee heee. WAIT, could it be Kirk? Don't think so.
It was Kylie. I'll have to have her log on with her own name.
I'm not that slow. I know that what ever you comment comes up with the name you logged on with.
That's my girl for ya.
HEY! wait, are you saying I'm SLOW!!!!! Thanks MOM!
-noneofyourbusiness
Let me know Kylie's e-mail address and I will add her as an author to the blog.
I never said anyone was slow. What did you mean, "I'm not that slow"? Was tht Kylie commenting on Susette's comment. (This is getting confusing) Love ya all
Ya, this is Kylie, and my mom told everyone that noneofyourbusiness was me, and she said, "I'm not that slow!" So she was calling me slow! But I have my own account now...so It's not as confusing. As for Tyler, nice guess...but no.
Post a Comment