You know those baby picture predictors where you combine the parents and it will show you what your baby may look like? Remember when Tyler and Tiffany did that and how scary looking their future little boy may have looked like? (Sorry, I still remember that picture, I think the little boy was scowling.) Anyway, I did it (without Amanda knowing); this is what he may look like:
10 comments:
Looks just like his brothers. Maybe more like Rufus than Oscar. Michael, you are terrible. (laughing)
ha ha Michael. Congratulations Daddy! We are so anxious to greet this little boy of yours and Amanda's
Christi
8lbs!!! That baby bump is ALL baby. Well I can't wait to see the little angel. Keep us posted and we'll be praying for all of you. Especially you, Michael. ;) I have got five on you for fainting. :D!!!!
Hey Stacy! Amanda already gave the nurses a heads-up about me! Thanks for making the miracle of life a gambling venture!
We are still sitting around at the hospital right now. Just waiting and waiting and waiting. At least we have Internet access, otherwise I wouldn't be able to give the play-by-play bedside like this. (Literally bedside; I am sitting in a chair next to Amanda and the machines. Amanda is hooked up to all this stuff [she is more machine now than woman].)
May the force be with her!!!!
Michael,
By the way it IS a gamble. Life, get it? I thought that was funny.
Well, Amanda just got a walking epidural (I don't know if I spelled that right) because she was experiencing some pretty severe pre-labor pains. She is fine now.
She has already experienced a small little miracle. I was reading in Dueteronomy last night and Moses was telling the Israelites that, basically, God has His eye on His people, and that was evident just a few minutes ago.
Love you all!
Is he here yet? Is he here yet? Can't wait. Your lives will never be the same and you won't believe how much you can love someone the minute you see them.
He is not here yet; I think I am going to take a nap now on this couch, and be prepared to be woken up at 3am when some other procedure to move things along quicker is applied.
Hey Michael & Amanda, I excited to hear what's happening. Please call my cell when you know anything. Love ya bye!
Post a Comment