Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Jake Steven Cluff

Here he is! 8lbs, 20 ins, born at 1:00 pm. (He didn't want to mess around with extra numbers) everything right on the button, as Amanda said. I'm sure Michael will get more picture later, but he said that I could post this one. Isn't he just the cutest? (Well, the cutest Jake Cluff in the whole world)

5 comments:

Rogers Family said...

He is soooooooooooooooo cute, and sweet, and precious, and adorable, and handsome, and beautiful, and wonderful, and amazing, and heavenly, and just about the best thing in the whole wide world. Congratulations Amanda and Michael.

Susette 10e said...

Congratulations!!!!

Nothing is better than a brand new baby. I can't wait to hold him.

Susette 10e said...

And kiss him, and give him a nick name, although Stacy might beat me to it.

Rogers Family said...

thakey, Jakey! Although nothing beats Joehobie witness! or JakeS. alive! Get it Jake S.? JakeS. I've got more!

Polly mom said...

You girls are nuts. Although JakeS alive is pretty clever. (I'm sure we are the only ones who thinks this is fun, wait minute, I know, Kirk likes nicknames) He is soooooo precious, I just want to eat him up.