
This is how Dad looks today, but tomorrow, hopefully, all will be well. Just to let everyone know as well, Dad looked like this, well, he had his suit on, when we went to the temple to be called as temple workers. I will work two days a week and Dad and I will work on Saturdays. Even after seeing him, they still decided to call us. They are pretty hard up I guess. Anyway, sure do love those pictures of the kids. Okay, Michael, Casey and Christi, where are your school pictures. And Chris, you need to post the picture of you that was in the paper. (She was tutoring at Desert Ridge, I think, and her picture was in the East Valley Tribune.) You go girl.
5 comments:
Wow...thats an interesting picture...Thats really cool that you get to work at the temple! I need to come down there sometime anyway...maybe i could suggest it for Young Womens...hmmmm...So, how do you put pictures?
On your posts...sorry
You go girl?
Need I say more?
huh? Who are you talking to?
The "You go girl, need I say more?" comment was directed to the matriarch of the family.
Post a Comment