We took a walk for Autism at the zoo. Jason got the hats for us and we tried to match so I wouldn't lose any of them. We had good time. The picture of Jace is to show that he should be a child model. (JK) That was his first day of school. Brittany this picture of Jaryn is for you. That is the outfit that you got her before she was born. She looks good, doesn't she.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Them is some cute childerens. I don't know how you did it Stace, but you have a carbon copy of you in that birthday picture.
I know! Your little girl look so much like you.
Great family pic, too!
Oh yeah! He does look like a little child model. That picture could have come straight out of an advertisement.
That is such a cute family picture of you guys.
Happy Birthday to Jaryn yesterday. She is so adorable, she gets it from me *wink*
Love you guys,
Chris
Next time let us know when you do the walk again. I would love to do that with my familia
Post a Comment