Sunday, November 11, 2007

Yes! I have my own name now! Weekly Post

I'm changing it to weekly post, cause doing it daily would be a little tiring... So, lets get ready to RUMBLE!

Well for starters, a hello from all of my family,

and especially me! Happy Thanksgiving all! So, who's house are we invading for Turkey Day?

Haha, you know, theres alot of T-shirts out there, but we need some REALLY funny ones...

like, "A shirt for Blondes" The front reads, "Brunettes have all the fun" The back reads, "Wait a minute..."
And some more funny quotes:
I poured Spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.
Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either.
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeatword for word what you shouldn't have said.

Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your kids.


You know, the newspaper always tells you about the horrible events going on...what about the hilarious ones?

Farmer bill dies in house
Iraqi head seeks arms

Miners refuse to work after death
If strike isn't settled quickly it may last a while
War dims hope for peace
Smokers are productive, but death cuts efficiency
Cold wave linked to temperatures
Child's death ruins couple's holiday

Blind woman gets new kidney from dad she hasn't seen in years
Man is fatally slain
Something went wrong in jet crash, experts say
Death causes loneliness, feeling of isolation


and this one was too long to copy and paste, so here's a link to the site....
50 Things to do in an Elevator!!!!


http://funnies.paco.to/content/view/43/2/

7 comments:

Polly mom said...

Glad to see the sense of humor is inherited. Pretty funny stuff.

Polly mom said...

Glad to see the sense of humor is inherited. Pretty funny stuff.

Polly mom said...

I hate when that happens and it posts twice. It's my dumb computer I'm sure

Susette 10e said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

nice...or maybe you're like my parents and just totally electronic deficient... I'm just joking...

CGray said...

You know why it posts twice? Because you keep clicking the "Publish Your Comment" button. So the more you push it without giving it time to upload, the more it will post.

Thank you, thank you

Susette 10e said...

Brilliant Christi...:D