Thursday, November 29, 2007

Couples PotLuck Party!!!


We've had so much fun the last two Holidays, we want to do one more!

We would like to invite the Cluff family sibling's (and Mom and Dad) to a Pot Luck and Ginger Bread House contest.
The theme for the Pot Luck will be Mexican so who ever can come (and I hope all can, cause we've had so much fun these past couple of times) just bring a Mexican dish to share and a bag of candy to decorate with, any maybe a silly white elephant????

So instead of going out on the town with your spouse for your date night, come and have some fun with the other couples in our family. December 8th at 6:00 pm.

If I haven't peeked your interest yet, maybe seeing Melodee and David who will be in town that weekend, will.
Michael and Amanda, you can just bring Jake!

11 comments:

CGray said...

As far as I know, Casey and I will be able to attend. Our ward's Christmas party is that night and we're in the choir so we have to sing, but I will find out if we're singing at the beginning. So we might be a bit late.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Do I count as an adult??? I think I should! I'm very mature! I swear, I am! PLEEEEEAASE!!! Mommy I wanna come! I wanna come! I'm mature enough!!! haha...jk..but seriously..I want to come.

Tiffany said...

That sounds like Fun, We shall be there.

Hobie Brittany and the Boys said...

I'm going to try to get a babysitter, Santa and Mrs. Clause are busy that night, but we should be there! I was wondering if anyone would want to do a cookie/dessert exchange? Everyone could bring 48 of whatever and then everyone goes home with 6 of each dessert. Just an idea! I'd like to do the Silly white elephant, that was our funnest I think!

Susette 10e said...

that's fine with me. About the cookie exchange. If everyone is game we can do that too.

Amanda said...

Michael & I plan on coming...along with Jake. :)

Tiffany said...

If everyone is planning on doing the dessert exchange, then I am in. Lets make sure how many people are going to do it first before we do it so we at least know who wants to and we have to do a white elephant!!!I think we should all bring 2 gifts, one absolutely silly white elephant gift and then one white elephant gift from around the house that is good but you just don't want it anymore and somebody else can use it. Anyone in on this one with me or are we just sticking with the silly elephant gift?

CGray said...

I don't know if I'm into the dessert exchange. But I like the idea of the white elephant gift, silly and the somewhat useful.

Oh and just so everyone knows, Casey and I will be bringing his award-winning salsa and chips, gumdrops and m&ms for the gingerbread houses and that's about it.

So are we going to have entertainment? I think Tyler should grace us with a Buddy the Elf impersonation, I don't why....

Michael D said...

I think I am with Christi on the dessert exchange.

(Sorry, Brittany! I'm just too darn lazy [not that I was going to be making them anyway, LOL].)

I like the silly and somewhat useful white elephant idea; my boss at work told me that she once got a toilet seat as a white elephant.

Tiffany said...

Well Brittany it sounds like the majority do not want to bake this Christmas season. Thats ok because I had know clue what I was going to bake. It also sounds like everyone is in on the 2 gifts, 1 silly elephant, and 1 useful elephant so make sure to bring 2 gifts everyone. That will be fun.

Polly mom said...

I know that Grandma's are suppose to bake and wear aprons and stuff like that, (I do wear aprons but just because I can get my clothes stained by dusting) but I am going to have to pass on the baked goods as well. I hope anyone who loves to do that will still want to but it looks like beans are the only thing I'll be making for Saturday. I have tons of white, blue, green, yellow elephants. I have no problems with that and what is silly to one may be cool to another. Sure looking forward to seeing you guys. I hear it's suppose to be really cold so it will really feel like Christmas. Love you all.