Saturday, October 13, 2007
A day in the LIFE
Well, I guess it's time to update the rest of the family on the happenings over here. First off Jason has put in an application for active duty. Nothing is finalized we are just checking out options. I have gone back to school. ONline of course, and it is a slow process but I am looking to get a degree in education. I am going thru the UofPhx. I have only just started so naturally I am going to sound like I know everything about teaching. Jaryn was really sick this last weekend, and she had an "episode" (not a full blown seizure.) night before last. Also, nothing serious. Just enough to keep my on my toes. Jace's arm is healing nicely, and he is acting like nothing happened in the first place. He does have some nice looking scars. James is in the band, playing percussion (I KNOW!) Jensen, has some of his artwork displayed in the Library at his school. And now I think that's it. -Sounds like same ol, same ol to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Stacy,
I'm so proud of you for the whole going back to school thing. I know I have learned a lot from my education classes in the past year. I can't wait to actually teach. I was at Greenfield Junior high and thought that I could totally teach 8th grade English. I'm so excited about teaching and I'm proud of you. I know you'll do excellent in the education field.
I think you might like educational pyschology. There is a great book that I'll have to lend to you once I'm finished with it.
"Endangered Minds: Why Children Don't Think and What We Can Do About It" Very thought-provoking.
If Jason goes back on active duty does that mean he will get shipped out somewhere?
Sorry Michael, for not getting back with you sooner. Going on active duty will not increase your chances for deployment. Jason could get "called up" right now. In fact his unit is looking for "volunteers" to go help the people in Cali. If they don't get enough volunteers then they will issue a mandatory volunteer notice. It is only for a oouple of months.
Post a Comment