Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A family blog to keep up with each other. Your son or daughter have a concert or event coming up, post it here so the family can know about it! Are you speaking in Church, do you need a babysitter, did you see a cool quote that others might like, blog it!
6 comments:
Grandma Simpson Cluff is so cute! Love Amber, Brooke, Meaghan ad Bree.
Thank you girls, I love you too. But just so you know, Susette is the one who created me. I'm really not that mean looking (am I?) It looked different on her computer. Anyway, they are fun and funny.
It looks just like her!!
Hey whatever happened to Grandpa Simpson?
Ok maybe it's just Michael who really has lots of extra time. I'm starting to think he doesn't care about updating the family or knowing what is going on but rather wants a way to express his simpson fetish. Ha Ha.
Oh my gosh that looks just like mom!! ROTFLOL
Post a Comment