Monday, October 29, 2007

I AM ONE YEAR OLD YEAH


Joseph Ira Cluff "Joey" is 1.... crazy, Tyler saw him for the first time Saturday the day before the rest of his life. See you next year uncle Tyler. Oh and by the way I put these pictures on inspite of Joey's protests because of his five o'clock shadow and all.

5 comments:

Polly mom said...

He sure is a happy 1 year old. Love the pictures. This is the best part of the Blog. THE PICTURES. (By the way, Michael isn't the one Simpsonizing everyone. We just don't know how to post it and he did it for us.)

See you tonight. OOOOOOOO, scary

CGray said...

What a precious little boy. He didn't seem to have any trouble with this tradition. He is a nephew after my own heart. Chocolate!!!! mmmm


P.S. Think of me tonight while I'm sitting in class being bored by another presentation. I wish I could come. I have a perfect costume and I won't get to wear it. *sniff, sniff*

Rogers Family said...

Please excuse my little sister the way you are suppose to say it is....mmmmmmmmmmmmm, Chocolate!!!

Michael D said...

Everyone is about to gather, and I am working on a HW assignment in Visual Studio that seems to have frozen up on me. Wish I was at the party...

Tiffany said...

Brittany and Hobie he is precious!!