Saturday, October 20, 2007
I guess this is for Michael. Is there a way to save, print, or whatever, all of the comments and posts that are made in this family blog? Since there is so much family info being shared, it is almost like a little bit of family history. I haven't ventured enough to see if any of this can be printed off. I might like to do that and keep it as a newsletter or something. Maybe a binder that I can keep adding to and someday it may be fun to look back on. I'm getting more savvy but not sure if I know everything yet, of course. Everyone have a great day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mom, in your toolbar on your windows explorer you can click on print and it will print the page that you are viewing. To make it more orginized, if you click on a post heading, you will go to a page with only that post and all the comments left for that post. Then you can print out that page. That is a good idea to print them out and put them in a binder. I really don't know how long they will be saved on this blog.
They will be saved on this blog until Google goes under. And since that won't be happening anytime soon, the only other way would be if I deleted them which I don't plan on doing.
Post a Comment