Thursday, October 11, 2007




Okay now that I've figured out how to send the pictures I can send a couple. Here is the group. Carmen is there in the middle and Jim is taking the picture, and on the right is the Terry family and yes that is a 4 month old baby. The next picture is most of the kids that were there. The little ones played by this pipe all weekend and this was the first time I saw how gross and potentially dangerous it was. "Sometimes, what a mother doesn't know....."

FYI on the pictures... If you click on them you'll get a closer view!! (some of these you may not want a closer view.)

3 comments:

Michael D said...

Did you take your dogs up? It looks like Blake is hugging a dog, but it doesn't look like Yoshi. Unless that is a picture of a really dirty Yoshi?

(Still playing phone tag...I didn't want to call this close to 10:00pm; I'll try you tomorrow sometime, but it depends on how work is going.)

Michael D said...

OK, never mind. I think that is Yoshi; I must have been focusing on the shadow too much.

Rogers Family said...

Hey, who is Kylie looking at? :) (The picture on the left.)