Sunday, October 21, 2007

Funny Simpsons Quotes and My Simpsons representation

Marge and Lisa dropped off Santas Little Helper (the family dog) for a few days at the rest home their grandpa was at. When they went to pick the dog up, here was the exchange with Grandpa Simpson and his rest-home friend:

Rest Home Friend: It's a shame; we've had that dog as long as I can remember.
Grandpa Simpson: What dog?
Rest Home Friend: Who are you?
Grandpa Simpson: I wish I could remember.

(Oh wait! There's more)

Homer was mad that Grandpa Simpson and Aunt Pattie were starting to date and he was complaining to Marge:

Homer (to Marge): Don't those two gargoyles know that love is for the young and beautiful?

(Okay, last one)

Announcer at a football game the Simpsons were at:

Announcer: This beautiful, 300 million dollar stadium was completed late last week...it is scheduled for demolition early next month.

These quotes are just dumb quotes that I found myself almost losing my cereal over. Anyway, enjoy Michael as a Simpsonized character...

6 comments:

Susette 10e said...

How did you get your simson characher there and the size that you put it? I think I have one for all my family and I want to put them on.

Polly mom said...

I can't believe it, you really do look like a Simpson character, or is it the other way around. This will be great in the family journal.

Michael D said...

I used a software called SRip32 that allows you to grab whatever area of a computer screen you want and then you convert it to a .jpg, .gif, .ico, or whatever. I'll see if I can post it on the blog so you can download and mess around with it.

Michael D said...

I can't post it; I'll e-mail it to you later.

Susette 10e said...

Here's another one.
Patti was trying to adopt a baby and Cletus gave her one of his. Racene found out about it and said
"Give me back my belly fruit."

Michael D said...

Belly fruit?

LOL!