Saturday, October 20, 2007

Halloween at the 10e's

Click to play Halloween at the 10e's
Slideshows and scrapbooks - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slide shows and scrapbooks



Hi all,
Watch the whole thing and read the instructions and We Hope to See you There!

5 comments:

Rogers Family said...

I love it! We were just wondering how we were going to see everyone.

Michael D said...

Looks like fun.

I wonder what I should go as?

Susette 10e said...

What do you mean? How we are going to see everyone? Well, hopefully all can come, but if not make sure and take pictures and put them on the blog. Maybe we should give out a prize to the best adult and kid costume? Maybe hu, hu?

Polly mom said...

Great idea on the prize for best costume. Also, can you post the invite again so it will be at the top of the blog for a few more days, just so no one misses it, or is that really not necessary. Looking forward to seeing all.

Rogers Family said...

What I meant was, I was hoping to be able to get together and see all the kids and their costumes. If we give out prizes then have one for the "party pooper" -cuz I don't plan on dressing up. :)