Hello Family,
This may or may not be a medium people will use to keep up with each other, but I thought, why not give it a try? E-mail works well enough, but this may be a little more personal, I don't know.
I know most of us are busy, and it's not like I expect to see a new blog everyday, but maybe once in a while someone will post something that others would like to see if they ever venture to this part of the Web. I will start it off to get the ball rolling, and we'll see how it goes. If it turns into an abysmal failure, then I blame Hobie. LOL!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Michael I really appreciate you setting this up I think it's going to be a fun way to stay caught up on what's going on in the family!
Hey, I made it. This will be fun.
After a little help from Michael, I got here. (This is good for my brain, you know) Looking forward to any news from the fam. Yes, conference was great.
Whoo Hoo. I made it too!
Looks like the girls have taken the reigns again. Big shocker there. JK. Can't wait to see how this works. My friend Patti and her family have a blog and it has really kept her in touch with family far away. I think it will be fun.
Post a Comment