Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tenney's Fall Break

Howdy All,
Thought I'd give you a sneak peak at what we were up to over the weekend. Nothing spectacular, but fun, just the same. We went camping up near Sedona, near Stoneman Lake. I'd never heard of this place before. It's more oak and pine than the rim, but it was a lot cooler that's for sure. We went with a couple of families from our ward. Jim and Carmen Cathey, some of you might know them, and Chuck and HoneyLyn Terry. The kids had a blast. Blake played "Star Wars" and Landen and his friend Kyle shot several poor lizards with his BB Gun. (Boys!!) Kylie met a new friend, and even though she won't admit it, was enjoying the company of the Terry's oldest boy, Brenden. I by the way look horrid, because my allergies got the better of me and my nose ended up all red and sore yet again!
By the way, I'm not sure if I can do more than one picture at a time, so we'll see what happens.
Love to all

2 comments:

Michael D said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Amanda and I would have liked to go camping one more time this season, but it just became too hard with school and work.

Susette 10e said...

Yep, we'll just have to start the camping season a little earlier next time. We just bought a camp kitchen with a working sink. It was awesome. Can't wait to use it again.