Monday, October 15, 2007

Seattle Washington




I am sure most of you know Tiffany and I went to Seattle a couple of months ago. So I thought it would be fun to share a few Pictures. Here are a few with us on top of the Space Needle and at the Seattle Aquarium. We really had a good time and learned quite a bit about Seattle with a few tours we went on. Very Interesting. And believe it or not, the 4 days we were there we didn't even see one cloud in the sky. Who says it rains in Seattle?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take that back we did see some clouds. Just no rain clouds. As you can see, there are a few clouds in the background with us on the Space Needle. Anyway, you get the point

Rogers Family said...

How fun, and beautiful. I heard that you took a trip to Utah with the family. Do you have any pictures from that trip that you want to share? I would like to see them.