Friday, October 26, 2007

Say Hello to the Tenney Simpsons!

Kirk


Susette


Kylie


Landen


Blake

7 comments:

Michael D said...

I don't know why, but I just can't stop laughing when I see Blake as a Simpson. I think that is the funniest one!

Polly mom said...

That is exactly what I thought when I saw Blake's. It's hesterical. Look's just like him. I can even hear Michael laughting. Kirk's is good too.

Polly mom said...

Ooops, spelled hysterical wrong. Still funny, though

Polly mom said...

That is exactly what I thought when I saw Blake's. It's hesterical. Look's just like him. I can even hear Michael laughting. Kirk's is good too.

Polly mom said...

Do not know why it printed it twice.

CGray said...

That it hilrious. I wonder what mine would look like. I love Kylie's. Does she have a microphone in her hand? Everyone's is great.

So funny! haa haa haa haa haa

Tiffany said...

These are great Susette, I love them!!!