Sunday, October 7, 2007

I guess I will start us off...

I am going to hijack an e-mail that Melodee sent and also include another quote that I think is cool (not from Ghandi, but from George Lucas):

Melodee had a cool quote, and here it is:
"There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God
should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever."
Mahatma Gandhi

Here is mine:
"Ultimately Vader is redeemed by his children and especially by having children. Because that's what life is all about--procreating and raising children, and it should bring out the best of you."
George Lucas, Time Magazine

Also, here is a funny picture:
(These guys should not sit next to each other)


Last thing: Wasn't Conference great this weekend!?

2 comments:

Polly mom said...

Great quotes!, Mel and Michael. How did you get a picture in your blog?

Michael D said...

I believe the only way you can insert a picture is if you choose to Create a New Post from the Dashboard. When you do that, there will be an image icon (run your mouse over the icons to get a description), click that and you will be able to insert an image.

I don't think you can do it when you post a comment on the main post.